- You must be 18 years or older to purchase Lottery products and to enter into the 2nd chance drawings.
- Only one entry per envelope.
- One (1) non-winning Rhode Island Lottery AEROSMITH ticket #288 constitutes one (1) Second Chance Drawing entry. No other tickets may be used.
- A player may enter as many times as he or she wishes.
- Each entry is to be filed in one individual's name only.
- All entries in a drawing, whether submitted through the mail or on the Internet, have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending upon the number of entries received for the drawing.
- Limit of one prize per person and or household address and/or email address per drawing. Any duplicate winners in any one drawing will have the duplicate entry returned for subsequent drawings.
- Entries submitted after the deadline for any drawing will be placed in the next subsequent drawing.
- Entries not selected as winners in any one drawing will be entered into the next scheduled drawing.
- Entries received after the final entry deadline will not be eligible for any Second Chance Drawing prizes.
- All Prize winners will be notified by telephone and/or email by the Rhode Island Lottery.
- Merchandise Prize Pack Prizes will be redeemed by the winning players at the Rhode Island Lottery offices. Merchandise prize pack winners and the $35,000 cash prize winner will have 365 days to claim their prize from the date of the drawing.
- If entry is via the Internet, merchandise prize pack winners should follow the Prize Claim Information For Internet Winners instructions.
- Winners' names and hometowns will be posted on the Rhode Island Lottery AEROSMITH Second Chance Game website following the notification and validation of winners after each drawing.
- Only entries mailed and received at the Rhode Island Lottery AEROSMITH Second Chance Drawing address listed below and on the Rhode Island Lottery AEROSMITH ticket, or entries submitted on the Internet are eligible. Entries received at any other address or website are not eligible.
- Non-winning Rhode Island Lottery AEROSMITH lottery tickets that have been entered on the Internet are NOT eligible to be mailed in as entries. Non-winning Rhode Island Lottery Aerosmith lottery tickets that have been mailed in as entries are NOT eligible to be entered on the Internet.
- All drawing dates are subject to change based on ticket sales, distribution and claims.
- Cash will not be awarded in lieu of non-cash Second Chance prizes, provided that, in the event of cancellation of the AEROSMITH Madison Square Garden Concert or the Rock Star Party, the Rhode Island Lottery, in the Lottery’s sole discretion, may substitute cash or a prize of equivalent value to winners of those prizes.
- For information about AEROSMITH promotion, contact AEROSMITH Second Chance Drawing Hotline, toll-free, at 1-866-614-3002 8:00am – 8:00pm EST Monday - Friday.
- For additional rules and regulations about Rhode Island Lottery games, visit the official Rhode Island Lottery website at www.RILOT.com.
To enter AEROSMITH Second Chance Drawing players must mail in non-winning AEROSMITH tickets, along with their name, mailing address, daytime phone number and email address clearly printed on or securely attached to the entry ticket, to:
AEROSMITH Second Chance Drawing
P.O. Box 6568
Providence, RI 02940
Only one entry per envelope will be allowed. Entries received at any other address will not be eligible. It is the responsibility of each player to properly remit to the above address by U.S. Mail any eligible non-winning tickets prior to the announced cut off date for each drawing. Legibly print on the back of, or securely attach to the entry ticket, your name, address, telephone number, and email address, place in an envelope and mail the ticket to above address.
- To be eligible to enter Rhode Island Lottery AEROSMITH Second Chance Drawings on the internet, players must go to www.RILOT.com and click on AEROSMITH Second Chance Sweepstakes icon.
- You must enter the ticket numbers from one (1) non-winning Rhode Island Lottery AEROSMITH ticket for each entry. The ticket number is the 13-digit number that is found on the front of the ticket under the latex scratch off area. The first three digits of the number will always be 288 for the AEROSMITH Second Chance promotion.
- The number from any ticket may be entered only one time.
- INTERNET PLAYERS MUST RETAIN THE TICKETS THEY SUBMIT AS PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE SHOULD THEY BE SELECTED AS WINNERS.
- If your Internet entry is selected in drawing #1 as a prize winner of your choice of either a trip for two to the AEROSMITH Rock Star Party or the $5500 cash prize, you will be contacted by the Rhode Island Lottery by phone and/or email and required to produce the ticket with the numbers that match the numbers you entered on the Internet within 30 days of being contacted. If you are unable to produce the tickets by that time the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, according to the Lottery’s established drawing procedures.
- If your Internet entry is selected as a merchandise prize pack winner in drawings #2 through drawing #6, or in drawing # 8 for the $35,000 cash prize, you will be required within 365 days of the posting of the winners list to produce the tickets with the numbers that match the numbers that you entered to the Rhode Island Lottery. If you are unable to produce the tickets with the numbers you entered within the 365-day time limit, the prize will be awarded to an alternate, according to the Lottery's established drawing procedures.
- If your Internet entry is selected in drawing #7 for the trip for two to the AEROSMITH Rock Star Party you will be contacted by phone and/or email by the Rhode Island Lottery and must provide the ticket within 30 days of being contacted.
- The Internet entry deadline for each of the eight (8) AEROSMITH Second Chance Drawings is Midnight Eastern Time on the night of the announced Entry Deadline.
- The Lottery shall not accept entries submitted by any method other than the U.S. Mail or internet as set forth in these rules.
The Rhode Island Lottery reserves the right to qualify winners at the time of the draw and select alternate entries if necessary.